Heavy Rain

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The demo was released at the Playstation Store yesterday, I will download it tomorrow. The game looks good, a cracking story with new moving controls and lots of quick-time events.

Some sites such as IGN and 1UP have already reviewed it, and it has received good reviews.

I may buy it, depending on how much I like the demo, and also on how the other games in the first quarter do.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
The demo is so good, this looks like a lot of fun. I will definitely be buying this.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, definately be buying this one. Demo looks good but I don't want to play a lot of it as it'll spoil the main game a bit.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, definately be buying this one. Demo looks good but I don't want to play a lot of it as it'll spoil the main game a bit.

It dosen't really get too deep into the story, it just familiarises you with the controls and 3 of the characters. Definitely worth a download.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am also going to buy this one. I really enjoyed the trailers and previews of this game. Didn't try the demo though...

Params7

International Cricketer
It'll be revolutionary. I'm broke because of so many good games releasing lately so I'm going to get this on rent then purchase it by next month.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Downloaded the demo, Pretty awesome game. Saw a review today, looks pretty good. Might buy it when I get some spare cash.
The Nerdy reviewer guy was saying "The best game he has ever played" and gave it 9.5/10
It's sort of like a movie/ game in a way

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i dont know how heavy rain works but i was disappointed with Fahrenheit
in terms of PLAYABILITY. it had a brilliant storyline and cinematic feel
but all you had to do was click the Highlighted curves......felt really
arcadey.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Saving up for a PS3 Slim and this'll be the first game I get. I had the first one Indigo prophecy but never completed it.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Wow, this game is brilliant! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes good stories. It's a bit short, but you can have plenty of different endings. The only downside it the lack of co ntrol you have. You don't get to touch the conrols a lot.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I got this game on the first day it came out.
its a great game...already got about 80% of the trophies

Users who are viewing this thread