Hedger's U-19 National Application Petition

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll be an assistant :spy

Nah I'll just be their trusty pull-master. I'll get all the future Netherlands u-19s...

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Gosh that Burgers guy speech is just blah blah blah. Just a bunch of dribble if you ask me.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
As it turns out you'll only be able to vote for me or hedger.... so its upto you guys.... but id go hedger after all he decided to run first

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
haha, i'd be willing to vote for you if you appointed me as your assistant. I doubt I'd win even with all of PC's votes.

And my trustworthy assistants would be probably some guys in Netherlands cricket atm and maybe jdeus :yes

jdeus

Well the thing is I have actually said that I would be using a group of people I talk to about FTP to help with tactics etc.

So yeah I would defo appoint you hedger and anyone else who is interested. We'll just have to make sure that everyone on here votes for either me or you... not split.... those bonus votes might just get one of us elected :D

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
ok, well your more experienced than me so I say we vote for you. you'd also get some more votes as you were assistant for a time, weren't you? And if you select me as your assistant, then that gives me some more experience and then maybe I can run for U19 manager later on.

jdeus

Somewhat of a parttime behind the scenes assistant lol...

If thats what you want then ok.... that just leaves people to state interest in being an assistant... stemc defo should be one?

jdeus

The irish lot seem very keen... but if we all group together here and vote we could nick it??

Users who are viewing this thread