Help! - About

Vivekanand

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys

I've got a problem. The wav files in my CD Directory F:pcsoundSpoolWaffle are not working.Hence I'm unable to install the BLC game under full installation mode.What should I do to (a)repair the files on the CD(i.e)R there cleaning devices (b)if the damage done to the CD files r irrevocable, How do I install the game fully inspite of these files not working. As u would all know the files in that particular directory r really not needed to play the game fully since those r Agnew asking doubts to Boycott when u dont play the game for a minute or so while in the game.Please help.

Thnx.

Vivek

I'm a bit confused about what you're problem is, but if the CD is damaged then you should probably get one of those CD repair kits.

If the CD is indeed damaged, then you won't be able to do a full install, although if the CD was damaged after you'd installed the game would still work as the files were already on the computer.

Try fixing the CD and see how it goes.

Ok Let me explain more clearly.I had this CD of C97ATE and it couldn't maximum install.So I minimum installed and changed some settings in the registry and it became the equal of maximum install.Is there a similar way to do this in BLC.I mean how is the max installed controlled by the CPU.If some knows that and we could jimmy the settings and max install so I get the benifits coz I purchased a lisenced CD and I feel I deserve that.

And if that doesn't work.What's this cleaning device and does it work? and how much is it in Indian rupees.Thanx.

Vivek

Well, I think that there is probably a way to pick and chose what components of the game you wanna install.

The repair kit....the one that I used is called a CD scratch repair kit. I have no idea what an Indian Rupee looks like so I have no idea what the exchange rate would be like........but I think it'd probably be about &#3610US.

The kit is essentially just a bottle or solution that you rub on and it repairs the CD in a couple mins after it dries. There are a few other kits but most are based on the solution that you rub on.

Users who are viewing this thread