Help : Game Plays Automaticaly

A

anand_own

Dear Friends,
I am new to this game.. after the successfull installations.. i did my best to setup the match.. and i choosed India as a user .. and Sri Lanka as a CPU.. then when i am in the field or bat.. i could not control antying.. i mean.. though i press controls or not.. but my batsman hits himself.. and it goes for run.... and same goes with bowlers too.. so please please help me..

How to play manualy?

Thanks
Anand

Yes Andrew,

I did select the controls myself for a time.. then i used the default controls too...
but still there is no diffrent.. pls help me.

Thanks

Friends.. i realy understand u are all trying to help me, but as i am not expert in games.. i wont be helped and unless i get fully detailed instructions to solve my problem.. please let me know detaily.. i thank you all...

T.C.

Originally posted by anand_own@Feb 18 2004, 02:34 AM
Yes Andrew,

I did select the controls myself for a time.. then i used the default controls too...
but still there is no diffrent.. pls help me.

Thanks
I don't mean that,

Beofre you start the match, there will be a screen allowing you to select wether you want a team to be computer controlled, keyborad controlled, etc. If you don't do anything on this screen, both teams will be computer controlled. What do you do at this screen?

Thanks Andrew & Squiz,

In that screen mode i just press the start button.. as i dont have any other options there...

But what should i do at that screen normaly? please teach me

thanks

For Example in my screen:

Press Left to play for Australia
or Press Right to play for India

If you don't select your team, you won't have any control of them in the game.

Wow.... thanks Andrew, Squiz and Sumon.

Finaly i have control on the game, as you have instructed i have selected the team that i wanted to play.

Its great, while play sometime i get the movement very slow then again it comes back to normal.

My config

P4 1.8Ghz
80GB
256Ram
Intel Mother Board
ATI Radeon 7000 64mb
SB Live 5.1 Sound Card

Please advice me....

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread