Help! Help! Help!

SAM80DEV

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have got brian lara international cricket 2007 recently.
My computer configuration is:
Intel Pentium D 3.00Ghz, 1GB RAM, Nvdia Geforce 6200-XFX PCI-express card.
The problem is that the frame per second rate is a bit low. It is observed by me that the outfield uses too much details as compared to BLIC 2005. I ran the game with minimum resolution and lowest detail level.
Is it possible to replace the outfield of the game with BLIC 05, if yes then HOW???
Is any other option is available for me to get the game going at a smoother rate?
Please reply soon??????

Well, seeing that the 6200 is not on the supported cards list, that is bound to happen.

You need atleast Nvidia 6600 GTX base level Graphic card to run the Game decently,all others are quite good compatibility for the game to run nicely.

I have got brian lara international cricket 2007 recently.
My computer configuration is:
Intel Pentium D 3.00Ghz, 1GB RAM, Nvdia Geforce 6200-XFX PCI-express card.
The problem is that the frame per second rate is a bit low. It is observed by me that the outfield uses too much details as compared to BLIC 2005. I ran the game with minimum resolution and lowest detail level.
Is it possible to replace the outfield of the game with BLIC 05, if yes then HOW???
Is any other option is available for me to get the game going at a smoother rate?
Please reply soon??????

Use the information provided in the sticky thread for nvidia users.Its definitely going to be of some help.

well i use a nvidia 6100 intergrated it runs absolutely beautfiull well on highest detail and resoluation but ... i turned off v-sync it makes it pretty slow

Users who are viewing this thread