help me with saving game

wowwow123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my game is running 100% fine but when ever i save a game and load it again its fine but if i autoplay it its gona crash yyyyyyyyyyyy plz help me any one
plzzz :help

i mean if i play its all good but if i do auto play in save game then it crashes

Save option in my cric 2004 used to be there.......Now it is disabled at all times, even after over has finished...........Any solution?

listennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
if i save a game and then load it again and do autoplay then it crashes any help ?

try 2 save at two different places and dont save while game is going save after innings or so evenif this does not help reinstall game It used to happen with me also but i installed it again ok buddy

It happened once to me. I had to delete the user profile and it worked fine. I think just deleting the user profile might help you. Hope this helps.

Beware that either way if you reinstall or delete user profile, you are going to lose all the personalizations you made to the team rosters.

It happened to me once when i played a test match because of the lineup bug. If you are playing a test match make sure that you have the same players on both the innings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread