Help Me

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have already made a new Thread about this,It was 3 weeks ago,

Cricket 2004 was working for me fine a month ago,now It isnt working any more,What happen is once I click on cricket 2004 Then The Ea sport logo comes I can even view The main menu,I can also pick a team to play with and I can also practice,

so The problem is once I select my team then pick my opponent after that I select which team I play for after that pick the condition and the number of overs,After That The loading appears Then It loads just an INCH after that The game just freezez The loading doesnt continue ahead,

I am 100% sure That It is not my graphics or anything else.because the game has worked for me in the past but it isnt working for me now,
It once happened when I download Tournament Editor I got the fixtures wrong like Srilanka vs Srilanka but then it worked once i fixed it,
but now It is never going to be fixed Teh only way I can ever play this game is by your help members and I have reinstalled it as well but no effects took place,Help me thank you :happy

same thing happened with me with FIFA 2005 i tried to start it but it freezed while loading andso i stopped playing FIFA 2005 but after a few days it started working once again (Don't know how).

Looks like your roster.pak file is corrupted.
Create a new user (which will create a new profile for you) and then try playing the game with your new profile.. It should work.

ok I will that i will tell if it will work or not more help please

What else have you changed since it stopped working?

A quick reminder to everyone to make the thread title as clear as possible. So in this case 'game not loading problem' would be a much more helpful title. It doesn't just help new members when searching for old problems but current members are far more likely to read the thread.

I think you are the only one with the ability to change the thread name why asking me then? barmyarmy

Sun The idea that you have given me didnt work same thing happened as i have explained above,Please some one help It has been 2 months i didnt play the game

The point is that we don't want to change the thread title. We'd rather it was correct the first time round.

I am sorry,My fault next Time I will not make the same mistake,

Well it happems once a time with me too. So what I did is I rebbot my computer and installed the cricet 2004 and then it work fine for me. I recommended you to reboot your system theI am definetly sure it will work. Only if you are willing to reboot your systems. That's the one solution.

yes I did try it with a new user but the result was the same.

Users who are viewing this thread