Help Me!!!

dude4eva66

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could someone please help me. I have just got the game on PC and i can't get a big score batting and i can't get anyone out bowling. I have to use autoplay which is really boring. Are there any patches, downloads or tips that anyone has to help me??

Thats the best way, just play a long test match in the beginning so it gives you plenty of time to practice batting and bowling.

With batting when a player is just new in, you should play more defensively to build up his confidence, which then enables you later on to smash all those bowls for 6's :P Also try not to swing for everything, it might be tempting but if it is going wide of the stumps and your confidence is fairly low, or your trying to conserve players, then just leave it or block it away. Swinging for balls and missing them is also a way that your confidence decreases, which is why you would want to make sure you hit every ball you swing for, so make sure you time the 6 hitter shots well.

With bowling, try bowling around the wicket for a while hoping that they just nick it and you can catch it. Once there confidence is up, you will find they start tryig to hit nearly every ball, so place a well timed shot/swing ball at the wickets and you will get a few.

Basically there is no substitute than practice, practice and some more practice! :)

Users who are viewing this thread