Help Needed On Installing Bats

jot15

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anybody tell me please how to install bats with the new version of big editor 1.0

Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
you need to open big editor and then navigate to AC09/characters/kits/shared/bats and then you can find bats and you need replace any bats with your choice

jot15

Club Cricketer
you need to open big editor and then navigate to AC09/characters/kits/shared/bats and then you can find bats and you need replace any bats with your choice
how can i get to shared folders after kits because only country with teams comes.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
how can i get to shared folders after kits because only country with teams comes.
in the shared their is bats see properly or just copy this and paste it in the big editor and the top and click enter AC09/characters/kits/shared/bats copy that bolded one

jot15

Club Cricketer
in the shared their is bats see properly or just copy this and paste it in the big editor and the top and click enter AC09/characters/kits/shared/bats copy that bolded one
thanks man it worked. thanks very very much

maaz hanif

School Cricketer
Tutorial for editing new bats to Cricket 07 Without any errors

First u will need player editor 07 and fshed for doing this.

Step 1

open the folder u have installed player editor open bats.xml file with word pad then go to the bat u want to replace with some other bat u like. copy the id of the u want replaced and go back to player editor folder click search button at the top of the folder and paste the bat id u copied. The file will appear,delete the file and go to the bat you want to replace with the deleted bat then rename it with the bat id you copied from bats.xml paste the file in player editor folder then save the bats.xml file with the bats the message will come that the file already exist do u want to replace it click yes. the first part is done.:yes

Step 2

Now go to the folder where you have installed fshed it will be good if its in the same folder where player editor is.Open fshed and then open the bat id u have copied and renamed ur new bat with.Click open then u'll get a message that the folder xyz.fsh does't exist that is no problem click open again type the id again but this time write xyz.fsh.fsh the new bat u have renamed with the id will appear,just click save as and save it as the id u copied from the bats.xml file ur done this way u can assign it to any player u want,open Cricket 07 and play with that player and no errors will come.:D

But if any errors come than post me rate me good if u like this tutorial i'll be making more tutorials and other stuff for Cricket 07 so stay tuned.:cheers

VigneshKane

School Cricketer
Hi Pls help Me , I can't find such /kits/shared/bats in Big Editor..... pls help me out this issue.......

maha26

School Cricketer
even i find this AC09/characters/kits/shared/bats after i change bat also, but in game its came like pink and green not original colour. Kindly help me

Users who are viewing this thread