Help needed please

The_Googly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just got the game today and installed it fine but the game doesnt load up. The loading screen appears and my pc sounds as if its loading something but then nothing appears with no error message or nothing.

Reading the forums it might be my graphic card but how do you find out which one ive got as i have not bought one.

As you can probably tel i dont know much about pc's so any help would be much appreciated.

gold639

International Coach
If you haven't bought one, then most likely its an integrated one.

Go to Run and type dxdiag, and click on display. That will tell you what graphics card you have.

The_Googly

School Cricketer
Cheers mate but once i clicked on display would it be under device or drivers. If its under device which i think it is then there is no name and the rest says n/a so does that mean i dont have one.

Also is there any other reason why it is not working. I have directx so that is not it.

gold639

International Coach
The_Googly said:
Cheers mate but once i clicked on display would it be under device or drivers. If its under device which i think it is then there is no name and the rest says n/a so does that mean i dont have one.

Also is there any other reason why it is not working. I have directx so that is not it.

It would be under device.

I'm clueless as to why there isn't any name. I guess you'll have to ask Brad!

The_Googly

School Cricketer
Still cant get it to work been trying all day. Just looked at the System Information Utility in the support folder which says that my display memory is 0 when it has to be 32.0. What is display memory anyone and how can i get it to 32.0. Thanks

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Enter the Start menu, select All Programs and then EA Sports. From there open the EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 menu and select Uninstall. When the InstallShield wizard runs, select Repair. Then run through the defaults and try the game again.

Damolee

School Cricketer
Also, go into Control Panel ....goto Administrator Tools, Event Viewer.... top left goto application and see if there is a crash marker for the game and that will give you a better clue as to whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread