Help needed

A

aquarius_varun

Hi guys,

I installed cricket 2k2 once and its patch but then had to remove it for some reason. But even though I try to uninstall the patch it doesn't uninstall. Now when I try to reintsall the patch on my fresh copy of cricket it still says installing but doesn't install any files. I even tried removing the patch keys in registry but it is still there in the add remove list.

SO can someone give me a downlaod of all the files that the patch installs. I think it is very small so hope it is of not much trouble. I need the 1.6 version for many editors here.

Thanx in advance

Thanx! I tried that but now it gives another error. Can u also give me a link for the Other files included in the patch i.e., I have a geforce 4 Ti4200 128 MB card. So EA sprts website say it is a fix for the geforce 4 cards. SO please someone SEND ME THE ORIGINAL 1.5 patch FILES.

Attachments

• temp.JPG
    temp.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 4
yes thats the file.

Please Vinneth send me the official 1.6 patch files.

Thanx for trying to help me.

I'm tired and irritable.I can't be bothered to hold anyone's hand through yet another lead-me.

I have the official zip file with the patch.

My PROBLEM IS THAT the patch is NOT INSTALLING.

Since I removed and reinstalled cricket 2002 I cannot again reinstall the patch.

It is not copying any files. It is some kind of bug in the installation file.

Hence I am ASKING someone to send me the official files that are in the patch like the .exe and some team data files. I can't even get the files by tring to open the .cab files using powerarchiver.

Users who are viewing this thread