HElp required

affi007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can ne one plz solve my problem and the problem is that I have saved a knockout Tournament adn whenever I load my game to play it loads the game but after 1 over anpther over will not be bowled and it the RESUME option which comes after every over doesnt work any thing and atlast I have to quiet that loaded game so please tell me what I have to do inorder to save my SAVED games..

affi007 said:
Can ne one plz solve my problem and the problem is that I have saved a knockout Tournament adn whenever I load my game to play it loads the game but after 1 over anpther over will not be bowled and it the RESUME option which comes after every over doesnt work any thing and atlast I have to quiet that loaded game so please tell me what I have to do inorder to save my SAVED games..
HUH?!? :p

Repeat yourself slowly. Give the use of periods/full stops a chance.

Seriously though, I don't understand your problem. You're having trouble loading a saved game? Or is it that it'll load but you can't resume play. If that's the case then I don't think there's anything you can do. It happened to me once because I kept saving the game after almost every over, and then the resume button stopped working. I just gave up on it though. Is that your problem?

From [thread=4641]Cricket 2004 FAQ[/thread]
Why won?t my game resume? It makes the sound but won?t let me play!

This is a bug, you have to:

Download SavTweak from the editors section of the Downloads Centre
Swap the teams for your save game file
Load the game in Cricket 2004
Change the bowler to someone who hasn't bowled their full 10 overs
Swap the teams again in SavTweak
Then Continue Playing

Users who are viewing this thread