Hey i am new to this site,
i am trying to import the faces zip file through graphics importer, but it
keeps saying "wrong file format".
can anyone help?
please

samir4u

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
don't import direct to G I , first unzip the faces file and then try to import through G I as a import bmp it works , best of luck.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
it doesnt work..

it (faces import) doesnt work with Graphics Importer for me. When I go to Asian faces and select Import BMP and select a face file from my computer, the program automatically crashes back to the Desktop. Can u help?

Prakash

Executive member
saisrini80 said:
it (faces import) doesnt work with Graphics Importer for me. When I go to Asian faces and select Import BMP and select a face file from my computer, the program automatically crashes back to the Desktop. Can u help?
Try this version 2.2.1

desireuben

School Cricketer
umpire face import problem

I have the same problem..and the umpire faces are in zip formate can not be uploaded and also they are not bmp they are some other formate..so how do I upload

Rahul

International Cricketer
i think u're downloading the wrong file.....just tried and it works fine.....u have to download the 1 which is int he face packs section and not in the umpires section....the 1 in the umpires section is zip file which contains the bmps to be imported separately

rjey

School Cricketer
It WORKs now

i figured it out. if ur having problems download the 2.2 version of GI and get the ind vs aus faces by rahul unzip it to a folder which will then contain more zip folders inside it. then use GI to import as zip thos files inside the folder.

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread