Help !!!

M

masterofthegame

Hi,
I am a new user.I bought cricket 2004 yesterday.The installation went fine but when i started the game it just says "loading" and after sometime it turns off and i return to the desktop.Why is that ?Please help me !!!

You must be having and intel810 card or a card with less than 16MB memory..

Sorry mate you are among the unlucky ones...

:o u should have rented the game and checked first...

anyway if u can afford ,then just upgrade ur pc

My pc is p4,256 mb ram,think i have the intel card,3d card,17 inch lcd display monitor ,sorround sound woofers

No Non Cricket Pictures Can Be Uploaded

what do u mean by intel card, 3d card do u mean that ur mother board is intel and u have a 3d card????what we want to know is what display card do u have ( by name and memory ) and btw we did ask u about ur monitor or Sourround sound woofers

Prosavage DTR 32 mb display card and by "intel card,3d card",i mean i have an intel motherboard and i also have a 3d card.

Originally posted by masterofthegame@Mar 30 2004, 08:22 PM
Hi,
I am a new user.I bought cricket 2004 yesterday.The installation went fine but when i started the game it just says "loading" and after sometime it turns off and i return to the desktop.Why is that ?Please help me !!!
Same here

Originally posted by arshol+Apr 9 2004, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(arshol @ Apr 9 2004, 09:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-masterofthegame
@Mar 30 2004, 08:22 PM
Hi,
Same here [/b]
B) what are ur specs, please mention it

Users who are viewing this thread