help

blackcap

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all

We are new to this site and have been trying out the AI patches. We can't get patch 3 and 3a to wor. we have installed patch 2 and when we try to add 3 or 3a it says cricket pc gob has been changed. What's the story with this.

Thanks Mike

you have to use the original gob file, so just reinstall the game, or copy the original gob off the cd, then patch it

the .gob file isn't on the CD is it??
The file is 791mb, and CD's are about 800mb or so
The rest of the files wouldn't be able to fit onto it, so the only option is to uninstall Cricket 2004, Install it again, then run the patch.

NB: Don't just Re-Install Cricket 2004, coz that wont do anything

yes that I understand but after you have installed patch 2.0 you/I can't install patch 3.0 or 3.0a as the oringinal gob has been tamperd with, so if you went back to original gob file then you would be back were you started from with no patches at all. I might be a bit thick and missing something

Cheers Mike

AI patches

Thanks for that. Where is V7, 8 and 9? I can only find V6.

just use v6 then, you can find v7, 8, and 9 in the same thread.

Note: Only use v8 and v9 if you are using Sam's ExE

What thread?
I went to downloads page and can see v2, 3 3a and 6 and also Sam's exe. So you would recommend I install Sam's Exe and then V9 when I can find it? Is that right?

It's OK. I've found it. So now I will fresh install Cricket 2004 Game, then install Sam's exe and then install AI patch v9 right?

Users who are viewing this thread