help

bugssy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
loaded up evrything, kits, bats etc go into play on pc which i have played before and i only can use the keyboard, my sidewinder joystick just isnt recognised with the game, even though it is plauged in and works with other games......

any one help i dont really want to play using the keyboard

Maybe u didn't install the software of the sidewinder joystick or goto control panel then Add Hardware then a message will come up do u want the the computer look for the hardware automatically click yes and then they will look for the hardware which is not installed in ur computer so maybe Sidewinder joystick not be installed

yer i have done that and it says that the device is working properly

any other idea's

Sorry buddy as i expain i culd explain that much i don't have any other ways maybe u culd unisnstall the joystick and reinstall the joystick. Try that

yer i iwll try that or i guess i could try and use the keyboard but i dont really want to do that

ok i deleted and re installed, i tried everything but i can still only play with the keyboard which is very annoying

if anyone knows anything that would help please do as i need to play, i am going crazyyyyyyyyy!

Is your joypad USB? If so, try disconnecting other USB devices. Failing that buy yourself a $5 6 button gamepad which also does the job...

Users who are viewing this thread