Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're famous now Wickey.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Shouldn't the deserving artists receive remuneration for that?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
No chance that anything you upload onto the academy isn't considered available for fair use.
I just think its cool they're openly using the user created stuff. Hopefully they just give a shout out to the users who they've used from players to stadiums. Although not sure how it will go if they use some Indian players if they're in squads. BCCI don't like that as we know.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I just think its cool they're openly using the user created stuff. Hopefully they just give a shout out to the users who they've used from players to stadiums. Although not sure how it will go if they use some Indian players if they're in squads. BCCI don't like that as we know.
No BCCI players allowed to play in leagues outside of IPL. Pravin Tambe played last year as first Indian player because he's not on a BCCI team anymore. Hopefully we will see Dhoni this time around now that's he's retired from Indian cricket other than IPL.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
No BCCI players allowed to play in leagues outside of IPL. Pravin Tambe played last year as first Indian player because he's not on a BCCI team anymore. Hopefully we will see Dhoni this time around now that's he's retired from Indian cricket other than IPL.
Really? Didn't know that. Seems like a bit of a shitty move by the BCCI there.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Really? Didn't know that. Seems like a bit of a shitty move by the BCCI there.
Ya, but you can also understand it too. They want the guys training and touring with the team and focused on winning for India.

But ya, take a look around, what Indian stars are playing outside of IPL? It's fine, they don't let Pakistan play in IPL so at least that gives those players some chances elsewhere.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
BCCI is the mightiest board in cricket. All because the viewership in India is Massive with a capital M. It fetches BCCI handsome revenue in media rights, sponsorships and brand recognition. With all this, the ego BCCI has is even bigger. And because they are at the forefront of cricket operations in the world, they carry on this adequacy. They act as if they are the flag bearer of cricket and everything should revolved around them. Hence the shitty moves.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
BCCI is the mightiest board in cricket. All because the viewership in India is Massive with a capital M. It fetches BCCI handsome revenue in media rights, sponsorships and brand recognition. With all this, the ego BCCI has is even bigger. And because they are at the forefront of cricket operations in the world, they carry on this adequacy. They act as if they are the flag bearer of cricket and everything should revolved around them. Hence the shitty moves.
That's a polite way of saying undermining and using their power as leverage over other cricket boards and the ICC.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I was just trying to not get myself in any sort of trouble.
I know that feeling lol. I got hit with infringements from the bcci for unlisted videos just showing a thirty second gameplay clip. Didn't think that could happen with unlisted videos. Not to mention I have six subscribers so no-one's seeing it anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread