Hero Contest

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Is this all pulled from the academy or are they adding the tournament officially to the game.

No idea. They didn't even use my Andre Fletcher it looks like. Ashmead Nedd looks like maybe he got playfaced? I haven't looked, I did a custom face of him like a year ago. Can't find this version on the academy.
1617202783542.png

Anyhow, this looks like it's 99% all from the academy. Perhaps they did add something we'll see. I know nothing.

Last edited:

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I just realized, in the top clip, Kesrick Williams calls Rakheem Cornwall's avatar, "Rakheem Slim." LOL

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Looks like it was filmed during the CPL last year.
that makes sense. And now they have some promotional content to play during IPL.

Though they do say live. Perhaps they just tested a league or something and now it's live??

1617221991933.png

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
that makes sense. And now they have some promotional content to play during IPL.

Though they do say live. Perhaps they just tested a league or something and now it's live??

View attachment 245684
It doesn't look live, those videos they are all in the same black void. They might be doing a live show with pre-recorded matches. I don't know.

There's some guy on Reddit suggesting that this tournament IS the CPL for 2021. :lol

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
It doesn't look live, those videos they are all in the same black void. They might be doing a live show with pre-recorded matches. I don't know.

There's some guy on Reddit suggesting that this tournament IS the CPL for 2021. :lol
Oh I know. We'll see soon enough.

Haha!

D

Deleted member 185125

Users who are viewing this thread