Heroes

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I know Season 2 was affected since it was about half the usual episodes. Season 3 had two volumes but I thought that was due to their own choice rather than the strike.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nope the writer strike was during season 3 for certain, that's why it has 2 volumes. It was not planned that way, they rushed the end of volume 1 before the strike then created volume 2 afterwards.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
From wikipedia:

The second season coincided with the WGA writers' strike, meaning only 11 out of the planned 24 episodes were produced. This forced the producers to redesign the season to encompass only the Generations volume out of the three planned. The planned third volume, Exodus, which was originally designed to be a story arc reflecting the effects of the release of strain 138 of the Shanti virus, was canceled. The planned fourth volume, Villains, was changed to the third volume and moved into season three. Scenes from the volume two finale "Powerless", were reshot to reflect the cancellation of the Exodus volume, and to tie up all the loose plot storylines of Generations.

The timeline makes sense to me.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Watched the first couple of seasons and then couldn't bother to follow it.

If anyone in the US has a Netflix account, they have all seasons of Heroes on it to watch online. They also added the new episodes every week.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
*Bump.

Anyone else watching the 4th Season? It's been brilliant so far!

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
It's pretty interesting, they've done enough for me to keep watching. Still feel like the storyline is kind of dragged.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Been alright so far, right now I'm wanting them to fast forward through this carnival stuff and get to the fights already.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Been alright so far, right now I'm wanting them to fast forward through this carnival stuff and get to the fights already.

Same, they've kept us on this Carnival stuff long enough as Andrew said, hopefully the fights should start again now Sylar has his body again. Hoping for a big Peter V Sylar standoff now.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Series not started here yet, next week I believe :(

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Haven't really been able to get into this yet. People say it's good.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
First 3 episodes on last night. Just finished watching them (I did try to watch them live but fell asleep). Bit Hero'd out but enjoying this, seems like its a return to the first series which can only be a good thing.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
3 episodes? I thought it was only one on, but that one seemed longer than usual. It was a good start and it's cool to see T-bag from Prison Break (epic character) in Heroes. I'm still a bit confused as to what's going on because I don't remember that happening (the thing involving Sylar).

Users who are viewing this thread