Heroes

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
3 episodes? I thought it was only one on, but that one seemed longer than usual. It was a good start and it's cool to see T-bag from Prison Break (epic character) in Heroes. I'm still a bit confused as to what's going on because I don't remember that happening (the thing involving Sylar).
As Sly say first episode was actually 2, then they showed the next one straight after.

As for the Sylar thingy

Nathan was killed by Sylar but Matt Parkman turned Sylar into Nathan using his mind fuk thingy

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
As Sly say first episode was actually 2, then they showed the next one straight after.

As for the Sylar thingy

Nathan was killed by Sylar but Matt Parkman turned Sylar into Nathan using his mind fuk thingy

Ahh right okay thanks.

I just remember them fighting and the door being closed so I don't know what happened. I missed the first 5-10 mins of the latest ep, did much happen then?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Has Heroes gotten any better? I watched the first couple of seasons almost religiously and then they started becoming annoying.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Has Heroes gotten any better? I watched the first couple of seasons almost religiously and then they started becoming annoying.

It's become much more complicated, yet more intruiging. They don't just throw their powers round aimlessly like Power Rangers' like in the first few seasons. I personally am finding it the best season yet, although the carnival stuff is getting a tad boring.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Based only on the first couple of episodes, I'd say yes. I didnt really like the previous season when it got all government hunting them. i suppose i watched it out of habit really. This season looks like it might be more like the first.

Users who are viewing this thread