HI GUYZ I AM BACK

I

imported_akeel

hello guyz i am back
sorry but after these rains in karachi both of my phone lines were dropped and we normally use dial up connection here in karachi
so how are all of u
hope to find all of u in all the best

WHATS NEW HERE ?

I CAN`T FIND I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST WEEK AND WHAT ABT CRICKET 2004

AND I CAN`T FIND THE COUNTY PATCH COLIN WAS ABT TO RELEASE

i will try to be in touch with all of you

Firstly it isn't just Colin working on the county patch, me and a guy called James Driscoll are also working on it. Two things are causing delays.

1. James' computer crashed and he lost all the things he was working on

2. I'm moving house on Saturday and my net connection won't be moved until at least a week afterwards.

sorry about that :P

and where is colin i haven`t seen him also in the forum i think he must have enjoyed the match at the stadium

and hope you will release it soon ..

because there's no phone line where I'm living so I have to got to the university librbary to go online and frankly, I haven't got all that much time.

ya colin you are very right cause it vaction and it was easy to have free access but now i can only ge an hour or so to work on the net........... :(

I've just moved this past weekend and so don't have an innterent connection in my new house (yet) I'm having to use the public library computers.

Users who are viewing this thread