Hi - sorry will give more meaningful title next time

viswa

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

Hi,
I am trying to create player through the team management and put that particular player in a team .. for eg aus..I tried creating player but couldnt able to add it.. Can anyone help me out. and I thank the ppl who helped me for my previous doubt.
bye
viswa

1.When you've created the player click back on the bottom left of the screen. A screen will then come up and say "are you sure you've finished creating your current player?... just click yes to return to the team management main menu.
2.Click add to database.
3.Select desired team and then click on a player in that team that you want to replace with your created player.

I hope this has solved your problem.

thank you

hi straw,
thank you so much. By the way is there any way we can add extra player.. if so just let me know.
thanks
bye
vj

If you mean adding your created player to the squad without replacing an existing player then no sorry you can't. You can't have more than 20 players in a squad which is another crap thing about the game.

But what about all those playerss you can select to be part of the squad in a tour. Is there a way tov replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread