Highest 20 over score

you should manage a 1000 runs in a 50 over match then :D if you ahve the patience. my highest in 10 overs is 240 (medium)

wow, thats pretty good...my best 20 over score is something like 220 or so, that playing on medium too

did u get that score on high difficulty? that's freakin good! hey i found out that i had hypersnap-dx 5 installed on my comp and didnt need to use fraps. for the first few times the prog worked but afterwards when i start hypersnap.. i can't play cricket 2k4. basically when i first open up cricket the game starts off minimized and i need to restore it. when i finally restore it after the intro video the game loads in a tiny box at the top left corner of the screen and stays like that... any ideas? thanks

lol bad last over there, you only got 14...
Sounds like you need Ravi's gameplay patch.

Attachments

• forumteam.JPG
    forumteam.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
Firstly your not even using real players, you've just created players and put them in the squad. Secondly i reckon your usin a cheat if your hitting that many sixes on hard.

Attachments

• firth.png
    firth.png
    523 bytes · Views: 0
Those players are probably maxxed up.
Show us your hall of fame for hard

Firstly, the created players probably have worse stats than the 'real' Aussie squad, see attatched for the top 6. :angry:

Secondly, see the Hall of Fame, also attached. :angry:

And finally, I don't use cheats :angry:

:angry: :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread