Highest One Day Score

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tasmania (me) got 485 all out in 46 overs against Queensland. Tutsi 6.0 and Cursor file were in use. Medium Level.
Included is also the record of highest individual oneday score - 211 by Dighton.
I know some of you must have bettered this... Let's c...
Here are the screen shots...

Last edited:

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Good score but try hard mode next time. It'll be a challenge.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
duffarama said:
I'd rather use SAc2k4pt patches than getting all of these unrealistic records. :)
Anyways, good job. :)
thanks but what patches are u talkin abt... I used Tutsi 6.0 with cursor...

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Search in the forums for: SAc2k4pt and it will come up with all of the realistic Cricket 2004 patches made by own very own Mr.Koala. :)

espnstar

School Cricketer
own very own mr.koala .i think he is wondering around the blconline these days like a homeless person our very own home less dude lol.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Hm...can you use hard with the official game patches to make the records, or do you need the newest downloadable patches? Cause I have maid many runs with the official game patches...

brad352

Executive member
h-mAin said:
Hm...can you use hard with the official game patches to make the records, or do you need the newest downloadable patches? Cause I have maid many runs with the official game patches...
You can do whatever you want, but nobody cares about the records anyway :rolleyes:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
nothing dude! just post ur records with whatever patches and levels u used. if they were of no use there wouldnt have been a forum dedicated to them.

will try to search for that SAC2k4 thing.! thanks

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Oh..but I dont't have screens..I have made over 1000..but no screens at it was easy..but on hard I made 500-600 runs..but no patches...

Users who are viewing this thread