Highveld Hitters to sell naming rights

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

Highveld Hitters to sell naming rights

Highveld Hitters co-owner Dr. Pepper has come out of the dark for his first interview this season. In this interview, the HH co-owner stated that the naming rights, the sponsorship rights and the club ground were up for sale to the highest bidder.

He said this "The team name will be sold to the highest bidder. The may name it what they wish as long as it is appropriate. I suggest a team name of "Mani Smells Of Monkey Poo" or even "ɔɔ uʍop ǝpısdn". The bidding for the team name shall start at a very reasonable 1.5million vCash.

The sponsorship rights will be sold seperately as well. The former will feature on our logo, team shirt and anywhere else the team features. It is a major part of the club and will be whatever you choose it to be. The bidding for that shall start at 700k.

Finally the Club Ground's name is up for sale as well. If the team is sucessful, this ground could be the "official" ground of the PCPL so the starting price is a real bargain. The bidding for this will start at a measly 500k.

We do accept bids from partnerships as well as single people. If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact me via PM, Visitor Message or MSN. Thank you."

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
We'll lower the naming rights to 1mil. And yes you can name the team anything you want (within forum rules ofcourse). :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Does "The zMario Fanclub" sound appropriate? :p

I'll need to make some money first, and of course consider your proposal. Sydney's proposal is pretty good too, seeing as I can make my own usertitle and CHANGE NP10's.

I can write zMario's **** on his :p

Or some other more appropriate variant :cool:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
BUMP!

OK I'm slashing the prices down even more!

Team name: 750k
Sponsorship: 400k
Ground: 200k

Dr. Pepper added 47 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

The Majestic has bought the Sponsorship rights and the Ground name :). The Sponsorship is now Majestic Media. Ground name tba.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
The Majestic has bought the Sponsorship rights and the Ground name :). The Sponsorship is now Majestic Media. Ground name tba.
So I hope to get something good back for my investment, my media company has a lot of prestige ya know.

I am still working on the Oval name, I have some lameass ideas...but I want a good one but we'll get there.

The Majestic added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

The Brian Peppers Stadium has been named in honor of Dr. Brian Pepper.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
The legend;

image removed - don't want to give the kiddies nightmares... - admin

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Arghh shaddap ya face! :p

If it wasn't for you, I'd have never have known who Brian Peppers was, and my life would've been slightly better :p.

Users who are viewing this thread