Hindi Cinema Discussion

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree. Chillar Party and Udaan were two very good movies which went highly unnoticed in India. Loved both of them!

Rohit Doshi

International Coach

Well this is really going to cause a huge controversy for sure. Mahesh Bhatt is so obsessed with sex and that actress Poili Dam something man... she really might be a **** seeing the trailer

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Rohit Doshi: Dude, lets not get into that "----" thing. Why do people care with whom do celebrities have sex with? Stop digging the culture thing. Man created culture, culture did not create man. Its each people's own perception. I personally dont endorse having sex with so many people and all, but its each one's own opinion. And to call them "----" or "prostitutes" is a bad thing.

Yes, our society will make sure there will be controversy when the film comes out. But you know what, all those people who create the controversy will most likely be the ones that watch the film behind closed doors to get tiltillated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Dude chill! I have never mentioned culture anywhere and I just said it will create controversies.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Watched Housefull! Such a waste of time!! If you watch Hollywood films, you'll hardly find a scene with something new or intersting!

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
Watched Housefull! Such a waste of time!! If you watch Hollywood films, you'll hardly find a scene with something new or intersting!

Housefull 2 is much better than its prequel, bud. On top of it, girl Zarine was so hot to watch throughout the movie :P

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hahaha watched Hate Story and Vicky Donor back to back today and must say both low budget films are excellent. Loved Vicky Donor to the most superb dialogues, story and good acting by Aayushman and the actress as well as Kunal Kapoor.

Hate Story has few good moments in thrill and bad acting by Paoli Dam makes the movie okish above average good. Better cast would have seen the film do better. The sex scene with minister pressing her boobs been cut in the film though :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am waiting to watch "Vicky Donor". Not too excited about Hate Story though.

Good to hear that "The Dirty Picture" was banned from TV viewing. Good news! Wonder where the makers will now hide their faces? And its more disgusting that the film won National awards....:mad

jacobfelix

International Coach
After Hate Story, Paoli Dam's next is on wife-swapping

After Hate Story, the film about a woman who becomes a sex worker to get even with the man who wronged her, Paoli Dam is embarking upon yet another film with a bold subject.

Producer-director Vikram Bhatt is now making a film titled Love Games on wife-swapping with his Hate Story lead actress.

Bhatt, who has been researching on the subject, has some startling statistics on the subject.

Ow....Researching on 'that' subject.....:p

Users who are viewing this thread