How do I earn VCash?

Mike Hussey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am sorry if this topic is already been posted by I would like to know how to earn VCash? Many thanks. :)

I know only one way and is playing fantasy cricket. Don't know any more methods.

Thanks for the help mate.

Is there any other tips?

Just because I spent all my VCash on the one day game and West Indies ended up wining and I lot all my VCash!!!

Don't worry your VCash should top back up. I am being bankcrupt so many times its not funny.

faraz haider said:
well i dont think there is any way now you can earn vcash. fantacy games is nw no more updated.

Yes it is. There are 2 games going on at the moment. I think Ste was just busy with the Cricket 2005 and BLIC releases.

Yes. But I warn you it's going to be a long process. After i lost all my vcash when Australia lost to Bangladesh it took me till last week to get to 3700 before I lost all my vcash again when WI beat Sri Lanka. The best way to make vcash is through fantasy cricket.

Later today I will post a vbookie event for Ashes 3rd Test and people who have 0 vcash at the moment will earn 25 points.
Thanks

The fantasy cricket comp if you can come 1-3 gives you the points you earned from teh game as shown by my new vCash status :)

Users who are viewing this thread