How do i view my career players stats?

You can't really. You can however view your batsmens average, and your bowlers average and strike rate for their whole career if you start up a game with them in the line-up, goto the scorecard and flick through the available options and it's displayed somewhere. I've had about 10 innings with my created batsman, and his average is a pretty paltry 12.5.

it works it out wrong, my career player has scored heaps of runs and apparently he's averaging 9! even after my last innings of 275 its only gone up to 11! i would say he's averaging about 70 really.

mines down around 9 ish despite gettin 2 50s in my first 6 world cup games, even 2 50s and then ducks for the rest wouldnt make it that bad!

where does it shows average of carreer player., it only shows status bar, anad one more good thing, when we create carrear player then u see that his bowling batting average is very low,despite of fact that u made some shots and bowling things more, and if u play with carrear player then after every match u will get some points to increase ur ststus in any field up to some point, nice thing:)

on the scorecard while playing a match, press square and you will cycle through stats and the screen with averages on it shows yours, even though they are incorrect figures.

ahan...in this regard, cricket 2005 is quite good and realistic, coz when u create a new player and add him in ur prefered squad ,then his status goes on updating when u play matches ,like strike rate, matches, runs,50s,100s,etc etc like all in real cricket, but blic is good but lack in this corner, and it also doesnt have replays.codie

yes one thing about blic is the scorecards are limited and u cant see the replay when u want only four six and wicket

Users who are viewing this thread