How much runs did you score?

cowboysrule

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has any one posted a decent total in a one dayer (50 over match)? what was the score?

in my tour of aus i scored 248 against CAX , i batted first and rele went for it , not taking to much risk . Then to my disapointment i bowld them all out for under 50 :(, thats my biggest odi score

i had a problem early on but iv got the hang of the game.
Yesterday i was chasing 222, and was cruising and 90/1 but ended up winning it on the second last delivery. I think i can 250-260, shouldnt be a problem.

Is it difficult to score in a 50 overs match? I scored once 175 in a 10 over match, so want to know if there is really a difference.

And how long does it take before you complete a 50 overs match? For me a 10 overs match takes about 40-45 minutes (both batting and bowling) and that's long enough for me.

ph yeah thanks now where is my manual? oh yeah in the game box

325 all out on medium with the bears! had loads of overs to spare, 2 agresive but it works

Well after all my complaining, I chased down 243 with 3-4 overs spare against South Africa. I only hit the 6 button once so it was a steady well managed chase. Only problem with it was Glenn McGrath had to do some scoring as I made it with 1 Wicket to Spare.

won my first one day international today....

i was Australia playing against Pakistan 50 over match in Pakistan on Hard level, i bowled all the overs and batted all the overs.

Lost the toss and was asked to field.

Managed to get them all out for 258 off 49.4 overs.

Oh my god i thought i was doubtfull i would be able to beat that score :eek: , but i ended up winning by 4 wickets. :D

259 for 6 off 50 overs...i needed 1 run off the last ball and managed to squeek one past mid off. :happy

i also got 3 batsmen out bowled and 1 LBW it is the first time i managed to bowl or get LBW while bowling i finally getting the hang of where to bowl and line and length. so now i think i can maybe restrictt them to a smaller score hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread