How to bowl fast?

destiny

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it just me or is there a glitch with the bowling? I can't seem to get faster than 60-70Mph even for genuine quicks like Lee and Akhtar. The only time the gun registers anything fast is when it's very close to the no-ball line. :mad

Also, how in the bl00dy hell is someone supposed to take a catch when that catching meter runs by so quickly. :mad: Isn't there an auto-fielding feature? Pls help :(

no autofeature for the catching, it isn't that fast your eyes must be 2 slow, i am yet to drop a catch

as for the bowling yes the closer to the no ball line the faster you bowl go over that and its a slower ball so try get it on the line each time.

You have to just slighty go past the no ball line for the top speed.

My eyes are fine. The fielding meter is just too damn quick. Maybe it depends on the processor. I barely make the min req. at 1Ghz Even the speed meter while bowling goes by quickly. :(

It could be possible that due to your processor being slow, you're getting a bit of lag..
Are there any sorts of pauses or stuttering happening when it cuts to the fielder about to make a catch?

GO THE HAMPSHIRE!!! :cheesy

Steeev said:
It could be possible that due to your processor being slow, you're getting a bit of lag..
Are there any sorts of pauses or stuttering happening when it cuts to the fielder about to make a catch?

GO THE HAMPSHIRE!!! :cheesy
why did you post the go the hampshire?

destiny i do not understand why you are having problems in bowling quickly and in catching properly try till you succeed is what i will suggest to you because people like woosaah and liam williams already told you how to bowl quickly and etc

Thanks for the feedback guys. The game runs smoothly, no hang-ups, hick-ups whatsoever. Does anyone know if changing the refresh rate would make any difference? I'm gonna try that out when I get home.

Changing refresh rate didn't make any difference. :(

The fielding meter speed is same when CPU fields, but it's throws are a lot more accurate.

Guess I'll need to wait till someone cracks into the game and finds a way to change the settings. :(

no offence but i think u just suck lol..... its easy as **** :P

I took my first catch today, after dropping five :cool: Ironically, Peitersen was the fielder who took the catch at point. :)

Budy I Think Shoaib Akhter Is The Fastest Bowler Of The World Play With Shoaib Akhter

destiny said:
I took my first catch today, after dropping five :cool: Ironically, Peitersen was the fielder who took the catch at point. :)
lol i heard a joke the other day they said that geraint jones was kevin pieterson with gloves on ahhaha! so true though :p :boxing

Users who are viewing this thread