How to edit players???

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i tried to edit nehra to change him to medium fast from medium......

i went to team management...base copy ...clicked on nehra..then edited then add to database then clicked on nehra again!!

now when i went to foreign tour to select a team there were 2 nehras...same with other players.....how do i delete the old 1???? plzz let me know..thanx!!

Hi itz simple, when u go to team management. And then go to the place where it shows all the players uve created and then delete!!! Then go to base copy, edit player and blah blah. When u finished editing Nehra, don't say add to database but save.

any1 got any idea?? what kalavala said doesnt work....when i click on add to database it does ask me if i really want to replace the existing player...i click yes but then on the team selection both the new and old 1s appear!!

Are you clicking on add to database? If so then I can tell this is your problem even though I don't have the game!

As Kalavala said, click Save.

Even tho I have the game, I'm not really sure if that will work coz I haven't really edited a player as such. I just created myself and added me to database. But try over writing existing player jus like how u make ure own player.

i edited michael clarke to make him blonde and replaced the old clarke in NSW and Aus A with the new one (and replaced hauritz in austalia)

now when i go on tour there are like 3-4 clarkes i can choose from
lol

dun make a difference though and besides...he is a good player :P

there is no save option..only add to database...when i do that i t asks me to select a player...then when i click on nehra it asks if i want to overwrite current player ..i click yes...but still it justs adds and doesnt replace...guessing its another bug!!:(

Yea must be another bug. The rugby 2004 editor is the same as this and u do exactly the same thing but in that one u one get the one player. Hopefully EA will fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread