how to get maximum swing

jimbob

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
where do you put the little dot on the ball to get the best swing and wot r your tips to make the ball swing more with med-fast bowlers

put the dot on the opposite side of where yu want the ball to swing....this works for most bowlers,..but sumtimes its opposite

also allow the "power" bar to full up to as close as the top as possible...wit out going over " no ball"

trinidevil69 said:
put the dot on the opposite side of where yu want the ball to swing....this works for most bowlers,..but sumtimes its opposite

also allow the "power" bar to full up to as close as the top as possible...wit out going over " no ball"

dus that work on any wickets or only green wickets

It is quite easy to bowl swing with pacers, i.e. to get movement of the pitch without resorting to using a cutter. just move the marker to either end of the ball and bowl. Stop the marker at the point it is just touching red, it will swing a bit in the direction of the marker. If u stop it at full it will swing the opposite way. Most assistance for pacers are at Green, Normal and Damp pitches. Try bowling with Wasim and Waqar on green tops to see what i mean...

so fast bowlers can bowl swing? So, if you stop the meter very low and then move the direction thingy it should swing more. Also has anyone found reverse swing? This is displayed on Duffarama's bowling sheet so presumably people have seen it.

It also says cutters D-leg and A-off. Has anyone else found that this does not work and that it's the other way round?

the cutters seem to work... bowl the off cutter( cutting into the bat) then the leg cutter and yu get edges..... works for me at the hard level.. no AI patch... but i dont see much movement with my eyes... but it teks wickets

Don't listen to any of these guys because they're talking about the seam movement.

Just get used to the fact that you can't swing the ball with fast bowlers.

Sometimes i get terrific swing or seam and sometimes none at all. This with almost exactly the same settings as above. One thing I to maybe note is perhaps the pitch spot makes some difference ? I tried bolwing shorter length picking the spot where it swung the most and i seem to get swing/seam fairly often when it pitches there.
Perhaps there's nothing in the pitch but maybe just the ball setting.

Will p said:
Ah the dissapointment of having to tell all the newbies that fast bowlers cant bowl swing:(!!
Thats wat i tried to say.........and reverse swing is possible.....also mentioned here, more useful on green pitches....only of the pitch though........
ZoraxDoom said:
It is quite easy to bowl swing with pacers, i.e. to get movement of the pitch without resorting to using a cutter. just move the marker to either end of the ball and bowl. Stop the marker at the point it is just touching red, it will swing a bit in the direction of the marker. If u stop it at full it will swing the opposite way. Most assistance for pacers are at Green, Normal and Damp pitches. Try bowling with Wasim and Waqar on green tops to see what i mean...

But that is seam movement, it is an actuall fact that Fast/Fast Medium bowlers cant swing the ball!!!One of the let downs of the game:(!!!

Users who are viewing this thread