How To Remove Bats.xml Error From Player-Editor Using Notepad

shubham466

County Cricketer
Remove Bats.xml Error From Player-Editor Using Notepad

About the Problem :-

After replacing any other Bats.xml file (Which are provided in the bat-packs) to Player-Editor folder then it shows an error dialog in Player-Editor like this-

This problem can be easily solved in Notepad.It will also work on almost all versions of Player-Editor.Just follow the steps below-

Step 1 :-

Open the Bats.xml file . (which you have copied from any bat-pack folder and have replaced in Player-Editor folder.)
Just right click on the file and open with notepad.

Step 2 :-

After opening the file in notepad, look for the C07 selected Path.Selected path will be located between this syntax-

<C07Path>******</C07Path>

Just select the given path and then delete-

Step 3 :-

Again look for the selected path of ImpBIG image.It will be located between this syntax-

<ImpBigPath>******</ImpBigPath>

Again select & then delete the given path-

Step 4 :-

Now, your coding will look like this-

Step 5 :-

Save your file by pressing Ctrl+S.

Done!

Now open the Player-Editor and then set your root & ImpBig path again from starting.
:cheers

Hit the Thanks button If you like this tutorial.

My Other Tutorials-

Remove White Edges From Renders Using Fshed

Last edited:

Raviteja07

Club Captain

After replacing any other Bats.xml file (Which are provided in the bat-packs) to Player-Editor folder then it shows an error dialog in Player-Editor like this-

This problem can be easily solved in Notepad.It will also work on almost all versions of Player-Editor.Just follow the steps below-

Open the Bats.xml file . (which you have copied from any bat-pack folder and have replaced in Player-Editor folder.)

After opening the file in notepad, look for the C07 selected Path.Selected path will be located between this syntax-

Again look for the selected path of ImpBIG image.It will be located between this syntax-

Done!

Now open the Player-Editor and then set your root & ImpBig path again from starting.

My Other Tutorials-

awesome tutorial mate...keep rocking...:)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Why is anyone releasing bats.xml files with the paths filled in? The whole point of the file when I wrote it was that those tags should be blank.
Please let me know who is releasing this files.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Why is anyone releasing bats.xml files with the paths filled in? The whole point of the file when I wrote it was that those tags should be blank.
Please let me know who is releasing this files.

Roster makers might do this mistake accidently while releasing it along with rosters compatible to a particular batpack. I'll edit the code asap by which the app would handle such an error.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
KKR

Done!

My Other Tutorials-

Thanks mate it solve the player editor error in using bats xml file of 2012 bat back by kk.

rraju

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this is not working for cricket 2012-13 patch's bats.xml::(

Users who are viewing this thread