how to sign in to xbox live?

karan_rox1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey please help.i just bought xbox 360 and connected LAN.Can anyone tell me how to sign in to xbox live from 360 console to download demos.everytime i open xbox live option from the main menu it has a option of join xboxlive and it shows cannot locate windows live id.i made from my pc.please tell me how to sign in to xbox live.

thanx

I'm not sure about this 'LAN'... try connecting your 360 to the Ethernet port in your router with the wire provided. Then, create an account using your Windows Live Email address, (it is simplest). Or, make a new email account first, putting a DOB above the age of 18 (if you are under, you have to have a parent account).

Try that? You should get a 1 month free trial of Gold on activation of the Silver membership, and then its ?39.99 a year unless you buy online, and its about a fiver cheaper

Ronan_UK said:
I'm not sure about this 'LAN'... try connecting your 360 to the Ethernet port in your router with the wire provided. Then, create an account using your Windows Live Email address, (it is simplest). Or, make a new email account first, putting a DOB above the age of 18 (if you are under, you have to have a parent account).

Try that? You should get a 1 month free trial of Gold on activation of the Silver membership, and then its ?39.99 a year unless you buy online, and its about a fiver cheaper
when i enter my windows live id it says we cant locate your id.

Do you enter the email part too? Like the @hotmail.com etc. and not just the first part? Have you given your e-mail account a NET.Passport? (i.e you can use it on MSN messenger)

If all else fails, make a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread