Hussain "distraught" after first innings

S

sonic

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>After another marathon on the field, this time England were on the recieving end of some lethal batting by chris gayle. Nasser Hussain appeared before the sky cameras extremely demoralised and distraught, "the guys are very down in the dressing room after our poor effort in the field. I'm really disappointed, hopefully we can make a decent response, but its going to be very tough in this heat". england battle on then, but with temperatures set to soar above 100 degrees many believe england may buckle under the pressure with Nasser's position as captain being brought into question.</span>

K

killa_stiky2002

I recorded the times each batsman was dropped:

Player Runs Scored at Point of Drop
Gayle - 68, 109, 218, 224 - Final Score 404*
Hinds - 16 - Final Score 28
Lara - 6, 153 - Final Score 241

So you can see, there was a biiig loss due to fielding.

Sonic, I will e-mail you the 'team-swapped' saved game file in a few minutes.

R

Rangeela

I wonder how's England inning is going?..... or I would ask How West Indies maintaining their bowling attack?

S

sonic

Rangeela I was 224-0 from 35 overs until an error occured with the .ctm file...the line-ups were correct but for some reason a wrong player appeared in the actual game. so either lisle started with the wrong team in his saved game file (unlikely) or it got f.ucked up my end (most definitely likely). so i will be starting all over this sunday.

R

Rangeela

and of course good luck to windies
may the best man wins.... :P

Users who are viewing this thread