I don't care a DAMNN ! Is it ??????

Which Sub Continent country do you think is advancing faster and think would become an advanced coun

• Total voters
D

Dhawal_Verma

I don't think any of the country is advancing that fast !
Its all beacause of the pathetic politics that's going on in the Sub Continent !
USA seem to be the BOSS of Sub Continent !
Nothing funny pls its a mooo! serious issue and we need to have a discussion on this!
What do you guys say especially the matured ones !
:cheezy:

:huh: u stay in india , and u dont know that india's econ is the one of the fastest growing economy in the world , india has a growth of over 6 % from past 24 years ,
and it is still growing stronger ,

india will be better then any other asian countries if ur not counting china , cuz china is double the size of india :P

That's all in the Private sector my friend!
What the helll will private companys do for development is something we all know !

Originally posted by ricky123@Sep 16 2004, 03:37 PM
india has a growth of over 6 % from past 24 years ,

See you yourself agree to my point !
6% in 24 years compare it with 45% in 16 years of USA after 1969!

It is India.
India will become the most developed 3rd world country.
Sri Lanka is very small & has little resources...and also the LTTE problem.
I've seen Sri Lanka on TV.It looks far better than India(cleaner).
Pakistan is only keen in aquiring arms and training terrorists.(This is what they tell in Indian news chanels most of the times)
But they will also develope.

India's growth will slow down now as Congress is ruling and not BJP :sorry:
And also if reservations in Private sector comes into effect,growth will further go down. :(

India is not a freaking third world country, man....

it is all in the mind, if you start thinking that india is poor and worthless, then it will be poor and worthless...

we have all been brainwashed from the birth by the western civilization that the east is in poverty and we need their help..

we are freaking capable of anything we want, but of course part of our failure is due to our stupid and idiotic population and the corrupt politicians....

but it just sickens me to hear an indian call his own country a 'third world country', poverished and poor.... of course we have poor people in india, but what about america, have you heard about the ghettos, man, san francisco, new york, chicago... so many people sleep on their streets and all addicted to drugs and also you hear about so much violence in their country: school shootings, the oklahoma building bombings. Has a child in India ever shot his teachers and fellow students and has an Indian ever blown up a federal building intentionally with the intent of murder.... no, you know why? cause we have self-respect, we are proud to be Indians (atleast most of us) :rolleyes: ....that's why...

B) i thik u all people are forgetting the information technology ,which india has ,

the IT sector is booming , and more and more jobs are created every year ,

if a person is well educated in india , he will get a job now a days , plus the insourcing is also good ,
and india can grow bigger in economy if they allow betting and reduce taxes on entertainment ,or else bollywood will die soon , and india should really start investing in IT sector , which has tripled in the last 2 or 3 years ,
and india has to think about how they can promote tourism ,which i thik india is capable of doing ,but have not done yet .
plus india is also becoming a health hub , people from all over the wolrd are coming to india for treatment ,

our leaders should seriously think about these things and not waste thier time in tiranga yatra , or whatever politics :P
india is the no1 in software ,and soon india will beat china in hardware products too ,
india is showing good growth in telecom industry , the cheapest mobile phones u will find it india , and good rates all over india ,
the coming 5 to 7 years u will see india on the up

but the only thing bothers me ,is the population , this is a big problem for the country
and this is something which can destroy indian hopes of becoming a developed nation

look at china they have 4 times the growth of india and very big resources too ,but they are still struggling cuz of the population :(

sorry for the long post

doesn't china have a one child per family law or something... i am not sure.. but very true, ricky.. our population is increasing at a very high rate but we have india is a relatively small country, but there seems to be no solution to this..

but i really feel that china is the future of asia, their economy is booming, look at them, they are already going to host the olympics and they are competitors in everything from sports to technology.... almost gave the US a run for their money in the gold medal count...

yes.. finally got the information i was looking for.....

GDP
India 03-04 9.5%
USa 03-04 5.8%

Now tell me mr. dhawal, which country is progressing faster?

Originally posted by pal@Sep 18 2004, 12:39 AM
we have all been brainwashed from the birth by the western civilization that the east is in poverty and we need their help..

I studied in my 10th std Civics that India is a 3rd world country. :wacko:

doesn't china have a one child per family law or something... i am not sure..
Muslims in India say that family planing is un-islamic. :angry:

Originally posted by bharat_88@Sep 18 2004, 01:21 AM

Muslims in India say that family planing is un-islamic. :angry:
the muslim law board welcomed the decission of controlling the population but they said nothing should be forced on people , but spreading awareness would certainly help

Originally posted by bharat_88+Sep 18 2004, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bharat_88 @ Sep 18 2004, 01:21 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-pal
@Sep 18 2004, 12:39 AM

I studied in my 10th std Civics that India is a 3rd world country. :wacko:

Muslims in India say that family planing is un-islamic. :angry: [/b]
First of all,we should not talk as hindus or muslims.in any case,it is not right to blame muslims for this population-explosion!!u might not have meant it,but ur words reflect it!!

exactly, pat..... most of the indian people are hindus anyways....

i don't know what made bharat say that, but it is just the same everywhere : blame the minority for the problems.....

that's one of india's faults also, we never look at us as the cause of the problems.....

Originally posted by pal@Sep 18 2004, 01:14 AM
yes.. finally got the information i was looking for.....

GDP
India? 03-04? ? 9.5%
USa? ? 03-04? ? 5.8%

Now tell me mr. dhawal, which country is progressing faster?
You are missing something !
USA has already progressed much more than India has !
Its only after 11 sep 2002 that USA's GDP has come down due the Afghanistan & Iraq crisis !
Still they have lots in store !
And Ricky IT boom has gone and is saturated in India !
One major problem that i see is that People in India don't go with their mind !
I mean we have a hellll lot of Engg. & Doctors but in comparison to that we have so less Chartered Accountants or say Management people !
Do this go out somewhere in the market of Delhi and do a survey with students !
What I found is
IN THE CONNAUGHT PLACE AREA OF DELHI
48% related to IT or rather Engg. that is the kids too wanted to be !
31% related in some way or the other to Medical
13% related to Govt Job
9% others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why saturation takes place whereever we see the momentum building we start moving towards it without caring where our potential or APTITUDE lies !

Users who are viewing this thread