i got cricket 2005!!!!!!its great

Cricketlover

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys i got cricket 2005 here in rahim yar khan i s great it works and great graphics greaat gameplay everything great great tournaments

wtf?its very boring.CPU always bowls at stumps 80% of the time. :mad

The way the fielders misfield,the way they run is absolutely ridiculous.

Cricketlover said:
guys i got cricket 2005 here in rahim yar khan i s great it works and great graphics greaat gameplay everything great great tournaments
Couldnt agree with you more :D

Mahesh Babu said:

Why have you posted this.The person was saying that he is enjoying it and you say his opinion is wrong

Mahesh Babu said:

Your post doesn't belong here. Cricketlover is just posting his opinion.
And you say 'wtf' ? He is entitled to his opinion. I think you need to understand that before you post. Just because you can post doesn't mean you should.

Should i start another thread to post my opinion?

Can't i argue with his opinion?

mahesh babu..and advice for you:
try tutsi's v1.2 ai patch. makes gameplay more realistic.

i think patches make the game bad the original game is the best and guys who disagree with me i am sorry

a47 said:
mahesh babu..and advice for you:
try tutsi's v1.2 ai patch. makes gameplay more realistic.
I already tried the patch and even advised others to get it.But now its fully boring after playing some matches.Check my post in tutsi's thread for the reason.

inow cant wait to get cricket 2005 for my XBOX, i have herd such good stuff about it on these forums and you have converted me into a cricket 2005 fan since i was b4 going to buy BLIC 2005 but have now changed my mind

i should be getting the game sometime this wekk fingers crossed

P.S.

can anyone please tell me how to make my signature picture bigger? cheers ppl

Last edited:
tomnut -- I'd recommend you get the PC version or the PS2 version. Not the Xbox version since it doesn't have a save feature

yeh i no but its only during a test match you cant save which i no is bad but i reckon i can deal with it but thanks for the advice pal

p.s

can anyone tel me how to get my signature picture bigger so its the same size as the rest of the other ppls. cheers

Users who are viewing this thread