I have some questions about patches...(please help)

souljah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just got the game, havin' some serious problems. I just want to know three things...

1. Is there a good patch that fixes the lineup problem and if there is which one?

2. Is there a patch for continuous run-out problem, i got 8 people runout for a comp in a game. If there is a patch that works which one?

3. And lastly, I just installed v6 AI Patch, is it an update to a previous patch or a new patch. I tried a v2 patch, than tried to update it v3 but it kept tellin' me I didn't have that right .gob version file, Whats goin' on?

Please can somebody help me out with these question. I'll say thanks in advance but any help will be appreciated.

AJ_82

School Cricketer
3. v6.0 is better anyway

I would agree if the damn thing would recognise my stupid unknown gob file! Still cant get it to work even after uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times ... dont know what else to do!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ravi has gievn me permission to release the configs as text files so you can manually edit the configs using the Config Editor. Should get this done sometime this weekend.

groobz

Club Cricketer
1. Yes, but it doesn't work too well (forme anyway)

2. No, this means that bowling is useless, your best to use autoplay.

3. reinstall, and make sure you back up your original GOB file, use patch 6 with OG Gob and it will update.

Users who are viewing this thread