I need some real help

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, if any of you are free for the next three hours, I would really appreciate your help. I'm trying to bid for a player whose auction will end in around 2 hours and 30 minutes, but I have to head out real soon. If anyone is willing to help me out by keeping an eye on him once in a while and bidding for him towards the end if a bidding war starts, I would be much obliged.

If you can help me out, I'll pm you to let you know my team details, password, the player's name, etc.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
You're not allowed to give anyone else your password. Just bid a high amount that you think no one will bid above and you have got a chance of getting him.

pal

International Coach
I wouldn't mind doing that at all, but I would also like to put him on nets before the training update time in England, which is right after his auction ends. That's the problem.

pal

International Coach
Nope, I ended up deciding not to buy him. He was a 17-year old proficient player who was up for 500,000.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I wouldn't have bought him. Wait till next season and train a player up to that level by this time of season for 20K at most.

Users who are viewing this thread