I received the game yesterday!

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all i received ICC 2005 yesterday and it's brilliant. I know you can't have the player faces :( which is a down side but hopefuly a patch would be made with all photos in it.
I used to think that on easy ICC 2002 was really easy, i mean one year i won all the trophy's with all youth players, but on ICC 2005 it is much harder on easy.
In my first season with Warwickshire i came 7th in the totesport league(divison 2) and 6th in the county championship (which meant i got relegated to division2).
So now to transfers :) my favourite part of the game. And i needed some decent bowlers. Heath Streak was unavalible and Dewald Pretorius was plain crap so i wanted to get a couple of domestic batsmen or all-rounders and a good bowler if i could find one. So i went looking and found a really good batsmen-Craig Spearman from gloucestershire(kolpak) so i signed him on a 2 year deal so another batsmen on ship now i needed another bowler or all-rounder and i see 2 that are ok- Jon Moss from Derbyshire and Dale Benkenstein from Durham both kopak players. I decided to sign Benkenstein because he was slightly cheaper.
So i had 97,000 to spend on 2 overseas players, so i decided the batting was good and to go for 2 bowlers. I tried to get Shane Bond from New Zealand but Nottinghamshire beat me :mad So then i decided to get Shaun Tait from Australia and Reon King from West Indies. Tait is doing Brilliantly and King is doing ok. I am 3rd in the County Championship (Played 6 won 3 drawn 3 lost 0) (div 2) and 6th in the totesport league (plyed 4 won 2 lost 2) (div 2). So that's how i'm going!

Users who are viewing this thread