• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
One time when i was playing Cricket 2005 the game just exited back to desktop during a match,now i wasnt to bothered i thought it was a one off.
Then about 3 days later it did it again,now i was a bit mad.
Then today it did it once more !
Has anyone else experienced this?

The game exit totally or it was running in background and was minimised ? What really happened ???

This sounds like a glitch wioth your pc mate rather than the game. Fresh installation of the game, and maybe new graphic/sound/motherboard drivers will fix the problem. Crashes like this are usually the result of a conflict somewhere.

Well it happened again this morning :(..all my drivers are up to date and i have a excellent graphics card..Im going to reinstall it like you said and not put any patches on for a few days and if it doesnt exit the game then i will put a few bats in and see what happens

If you've installed patches like bats etc, then check if there is any file which has been imported as a 24bit bmp coz I dont which bat that was but it was 24bpp file and that crashes also happened with me untill I deleted the file and after that its working fine.

This happens to me quite a lot in test matches, probably once every 20 overs, and it sometimes freezes in the middle of playing. Quite annoying, but i save after every over so not too much is lost. I have no patches or bat files installed, so im not sure why it does this, and has never happened in 1day

Users who are viewing this thread