I vunt to suck your blooood

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to Sachin Tendulkar's Official Opus Website

Sachin Tendulkar will be writing a book for charity, selling at apporximately $74,911 in the green back. That's right, and you know why?

Ten copies, which have all been pre-ordered, will have the signature page signed in blood. C3032 H4316 O780 N780 S8 FE4 from the Little Master himself.

I don't know about you, but I find that weird. Very weird.

Bounce

County Cricketer
Yes, its true and I feel its nothing wrong in doing so.
I read in the newspaper that his saliva sample will also be taken so that his DNA structure can be printed in the book. :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
It's like 10 micro liters of blood or something. It's for charity and people are willing to pay, so...

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
That's kinda creepy. I don't want any sort of blood on my book even if it is Tendulkar's.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe we could sell that blood for cloning in future when it would be possible :p
We can have our own Sachin Tendulkar :p

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Whatever it is, if it's good enough to build a school and a hospital, then what's the problem?

A brave step and yeah cloning of Sachin would be a great idea but only after he'll be dead.:p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah, saw this page on Times of India and I was like "WTH?? Why did Sachin agree to this damn thing?". According to me, its nonsense. I know there must be people willing to pay for each part of Sachin's body, but for that how can you think of using it to sell a book? Horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread