i want D/L in new ICC pleeeeese!!!

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
does anybody else find it pretty silly that it NEVER rains in one day games!!! i mean come on, its not excatly rare to have rain at old trafford is it. i would love it for the Duckworth-Lewis method to be included in ICC 2007. also, proper world rankings would be so much better insted of 2 points for a series win!

Agreed. It's been something that has bugged me since i started playing ICC. I have also seen a rain icon when i was playing a one day game and i never have to lose any play or even halt the innings.

I've seen computer games decided on the D/L Method, but this is not the place to post requests as childish things don't post here.

I rekon it would be good to see rain in the one day matches. and maybe more injuries aswell

Roofrom50 said:
I rekon it would be good to see rain in the one day matches. and maybe more injuries aswell

Ya..Right now its only a Batsman walking off the field after being struck...Would be nice if they add a Bowler or a Fielder walking off with a hamstring injury...

And regarding rains it would be nice if they show Rain pouring...coz I always love to see rain pouring :p instead of just the 'Rain Stopped Play' message...

jacobfelix said:
Would be nice if they add a Bowler or a Fielder walking off with a hamstring injury...
Bowlers can get injured on the current ICC if you bowl them for too long spells.

PhilD123 said:
Bowlers can get injured on the current ICC if you bowl them for too long spells.

No...What I meant was..A bowler walking off midway...for ex, a Bowler having bowled 5.4 overs and then spraining his ankle and walking off and also a fielder, making a sliding/diving stop and spraining and walking off.....

In my story in the Gaming Stories (check it out, Shane Warne and Aus) Nathan Bracken came off the ground after bowling

Users who are viewing this thread