I want you guys to help me out... - I have a got special edition of bl

A

Anonymous

ok.. tell me guys ..Initially I had a demo which had good commentating .. but this whole game has many probs.. like.. it doesnot install fully even in Maximum installation.. ie . when i put Max installation .. it only get installed abt 50% and then the screen goes off saying install succesful .. i tried it plenty of times and the result is the same.. another problem i have with this cd is that the game doesnot have cheering inside the game .. and many names are not spoken by the commentator..
these r my probs.

Anyway .. the new updates that r coming nowadays..
are they working.. they dont seem to work in my game..
can u guys please guide me with my probs.

Sorry, not sure what your install prob is?

As for the all the updates you find on this site, are made by members at blc online. Yes they are working very well, infact some of the updates have re-made blc/swc even better.

The reason they are not working with your game is proberly because you can not do max installation. Some files may work, but files such as commentary and stadiums will not.

Anybody else have any views, have I covered this right?

Hi,
Possibly your CD has some deep scratches or something has got seriously corrupted with the setup file. But the problem you have is really quite different. But I have a possible solution.
Copy all the files from the CD into a Folder. From the CD you'll find a maximum inf file. Install it by right clicking on the file. In the directory name give the name of the folder where you copied all the files. This should make the game run properly.
Please reply back even If this solution does not or does work out.

Some of the Blc Cd's are stuffed. Some of them don't work at all and some work perfectly.

I suggest you buy a new copy and it should work.

or try to use the software virtualdrive and make a virtul cd-drive . copy the files to it and run the software form there.

it must work

thanx
UnderTaker

I have had that prob before. End Task everything Ctrl+Alt+Del besides explorer & setup. Do this at the stage before the installed amount part comes up on the screen. It worked for me. Good luck with ur problem
999 not out e-mail [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread