ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Who Will Win The ICC Champions Trophy

• Total voters

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Rohit, say you're following the mods words and not taking this flame war further, but you're doing it anyway... Hmm.

Anyway, your point is weird. zMario showed that 2 people (him and another member on a different forum) both live in Islamabad, and both have similar stories about meeting this guy. I'm not sure what there is to not to believe...

You don't have to believe him, but you might tell us that ICF is a great source of cricket. (what a joke that will be) Also, where did he say Kamran Akmal is a better player than Gilchrist? I believe he said something like Kamran played the better innings (the one time show) than Gilchrist, which is true.

Gilchrist never did a 39-6. However, Gilchrist is consistently the better batsman. I am not sure where you get your information from, but my suggestion is you carefully read the posts.

He also never said Tendulkar is a bad test batsman. Please quote him on that, because having searched quite a bit, I could not find any evidence of him saying that.

He has always maintained Tendulkar is overrated, and unless he changes that in the next 2 years, his (and my) opinion shall not change. And it also helps when Tendulkar doesn't show his bat to the umpire when he clearly had no inside edge ;)

If your not interested, then what do we all care? Don't post, simple as that. And you're the one taking this thread off-topic, accusing him of lieing, and whatnot.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Oh yeah, my responses when you call me a liar?

Where's that kid, Cricketman? I think he's "staying away" now ;)

I never called you a liar just I feel you're slightly misguided. You've put your arguements forward and just because you live there you have failed to see any risk in players touring there. It may be fine you living there but then how many terrorists and the like would try and attack you probably none, cricketers have a slightly higher risk.

nikhil_99

International Coach
India is likely to make few changes in their FTP to adjust CT in 2009 in Pak,possibly Aus will come down from Pak after CT to India (possibly).

angryangy

ICC Chairman
This discussion very loosely is related to the ICC Champions Trophy in 2009.

I may consider closing this thread until the tournament rolls around.
To be honest I'm considering it too, if the discussion didn't keep going around in circles, it'd only be 10-15 pages long.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well forget CT now after yesterdays events.

nikhil_99

International Coach
ICC finalises dates for 2009 Champions Trophy

1: Dates - September 24 to October 5, 2009.

2: One city to host all matches.

3: Tournament reduced from 17 to 12 days with one reserve day for the final.

4: Pakistan's security situation to be reviewed after India's visit in January 2009.

5: BCCI will have to reschedule the second Twenty20 Champions League.

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/current/story/374046.html

One city to host all matches!!! That would be very boring,also like i guessed the security will be reviewed after India's tour.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Obviously by then Pakistan will have no terrorist.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh, so the tournament in 2009 will go on 100% and wont be cancelled again.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Dubai could be a hit,the ICC will earn in millions,especially when they would treat the Emirates to a Mini-World Cup.Not much cricket has been played there and this could be a great move...

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
BCCI has banned Dubai from its playing list :noway

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
BCCI has banned Dubai from its playing list :noway

That was long time back.That was because the UAE had banned tobacco advertising. The Indian cricket team was sponsored by Wills at that time and naturally a conflict arose between the two. Thereof,they banned the UAE from its playing list.

But,if you remember,in 2004,India did play Pakistan in Dubai as a part of some celebrations.

Users who are viewing this thread