Post Line-ups ICC Club World Cup Australia 2012| Narine Spins 6ers out of the game!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
96ysr4.jpg

The International Cricket Council has decided to start a new championship to name the best of the clubs. The main reason behind this event was the Champions League T20 being well biased over its members (Cricket Australia, Board Control for Cricket in India and Cricket South Africa). This event will be a replacement for the window which has been for Champions League T20, which has been dissolved due to the pressure from the non CLT20 boards. Australia will be hosting this event due to the weather.

It has been decided that the players who have two or more teams they play qualified, will be given home preference. If none of the teams are his home teams, he will sit out of the entire tournament.

Teams Qualified:
Auckland Aces- Kumarjit Biswas
Sydney Sixers- Anish Ben
Kolkata Knight Riders- Sim Singh
Uva Next- Adrin Issac
Sialkot Stallions- Pallu
Nashua Titans- Sahil_7
Hampshire Royals- Hamza
Trinidad & Tobago- Fenil Patel

SCHEDULEhttp://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2373057-post47.html

The format of this tournament will be a replica of the ICC Champions Trophy, teams divided into two pools, then top two from each group will play semi finals and finals to win the championship.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sialkot Stallions for me .:yes

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Auckland Aces for me

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
If it's on the basis of country wise like (pietersen in the team) or if its with the same(oringinal squad) then sydney sixers

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope I'll be selected .:yes

Users who are viewing this thread