ICC Discussion Thread

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thought we may as well have a discussion thread for ny ICC game where you can talk about about whtever you want related to ICC :)

I'll start off with an amazing score of 714 a/o on a bowlers pitch with Surrey. Newman got a double century and Rikki Clarke and Mark Butcher both got centuries. They also made 400+ in the first innings, so in all it was either not a bowling pitch at all, or these two tems have the crapiest bowlers ever :p

who did you play?

i just slipped to 4-38 with 2 dropped catches on a bowlers pitch in my first innings

That's just about how you are doing in your game not talking about general stuff in the ICC series :rolleyes:

I was against Derbyshire by the way Griffo, so that could explain my huge score :p

I'm in the season 2015 with Middlesex and I have a regen who has got 100+ wickets every season since he was 22. He is an OS and is now 27. He hasn't ever been called up to the England Team, and I suppose that's good news. I have a 20 year old who hit a 335 when he was just 18 and now he's getting called up to the England team.

I constantly have Strauss, Joyce, Dalrymple, Shah, Buller, Righton, Prior, Davies and Munday called up for England, leaving me with hardly any players! 9 players called up, yet I have still only lost 1 county match since the start of the game :D!

[/boast]

I want to know does anyone score high in ODI'z reguarly.. i rarely get 300 and i mean rarely and I am Pakistan.. even against teams like Bangladesh and Ireland...

Got any tips to pur up big scores

I collapsed with Derbyshire that explains everything

I want to know does anyone score high in ODI'z reguarly.. i rarely get 300 and i mean rarely and I am Pakistan.. even against teams like Bangladesh and Ireland...

Got any tips to pur up big scores

Start normal and then get very agressive after 30 overs

Does anybody play those Historical Series?

I did but I got bored after a while. If they were Australia I would do them more.

Last edited:
i go two from full aggressive all the time then with ten overs to go i put it to full aggresion. or if i am doing really well i bat full aggresion for the last 15 overs. works all the time this season lowest OD score is about 320.

My technique for ODI's is awesome, i start on 4 bars until 5 overs in, then when my openers are settled, go to 1 bar under full agression and leave it at that until the last 10 which i have as full agression. Every new batsman is set to the same agression a the settled batsman. I've hit scores of 450 as Lancashire, works a treat.

Recently found that if you start on 8 bars aggression you make huge scores. Made 400+ with Somerset and have made 300+ as well using this way :)

Users who are viewing this thread