ICC Tournament (Close This Please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Both Roofrom50 and I are going to try and run an International Cricket Captain Tournament if anyone is interested please leave you team name, county, where you live and the year that you are in within this thread.

Griffo has tried this by himself and had a few names pop up and we would like to see those people again. We would ideally like 8 people but we can cater from 4 to 32. It will be One Day matches only and they will all be of the Ladder type.

The format of the tournament will vary on the amount of participants and games will be posted up and should be completed within a week.

Griffo will be away until the 19th of April so any problems or questions please PM Roofrom50

Thanks from Roofrom50 & Griffo

Edit: Only county teams will play because international teams will take the fun out of it

Last edited:
yeh ill play imnotverygoodbutilltry lancs yr 2009 live in london

Can you please send all PM's to Roofrom50 until the 19th of April because I will be in Queensland parying like its 1999 and rocking out to the Chili Peppers

Yes any quries or questions, please ask me, PM me or post in this thread
Thanks Roofrom50 :happy

Can I use my number 1 ranked team???? Probably not I guess? ;)

Can we please have some proper details
- Forum Name
- Online Team Name
- County
- Year
Alot of teams will be more competetive than others but that is a given in any competetion i will be using 2007 Derbys which only has 3 changes to the squad. You can use any team you wish

I will, my team name is bestteamevr. It is Lancashire and my overall rating is 1995. I am in MElbourne, AUstralia

Last edited:
Current Players
Griffo
rob110
ICC2006
Jaztheman
Sehwag4captain
Iloveireland

Roofrom50???

i could work with 6 but a few more would help

We have 6 definate and 1 maybe but im missing info from ICC2006, Jaztheman and iloveireland if you know anyone please encourage them to join up. You can use any team you wish. I know ill come last cause im using 2007 derbys :) and I havent made many changes and im losing in Div 1 County and still in Div 2 One Day but i really dont care

I dont think i will join. I am just here to run the compettion for other peoples enjoyment. I might, lets see how it goes 1st :D

Its good to see people joining, and we want some more, so good luck everyone :happy

Its cool ROO i think we all know who has done ALL the work so far lmfao :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread