ICC Twenty20 World Championship 2009

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why don't we change the Champions Trophy to the T20 World Cup. It will be in the correct location (England), so that is good. We need new kits, rosters, a new trophy and loading screen.

Please sign on!!!

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Why don't we change the Champions Trophy to the T20 World Cup. It will be in the correct location (England), so that is good. We need new kits, rosters, a new trophy and loading screen.

Please sign on!!!

M'kay. Well Have you seen the Australian Twenty20 Kit I made ages ago?

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
the aussies will have the grey sleeve uniform

for the other teams, we need to just put on the 2009 t20 wc logo onto some brand new uniforms (odi or t20).

it will take a long time, but can be dome

Roster: Gazza

Kits: Ian G and Gazza

Loading screens???

anything else need to be changed? maybe just some ad boards, a tv overlay, some stumps (yes ian, i know) and a trophy!

for the rosters we will need to wait until the teams release them.....

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
i have changed the champions trophy to T20 WC with New Loading Screens and ICC Cricket World Cup To IPL Vs ICC Mode. WE planned to include this into our first IPL Patch but somethings didnt worked out as well, I think we will release it in new patch with new trophies too.:happy:happy

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
thats blic 2007, we are playing 2005

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

i have changed the champions trophy to T20 WC with New Loading Screens and ICC Cricket World Cup To IPL Vs ICC Mode. WE planned to include this into our first IPL Patch but somethings didnt worked out as well, I think we will release it in new patch with new trophies too.:happy:happy

that is rpic/blic 2007
we have 2005

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
cul mate

a good start would be kits, theres a tutorial if u need it, email me for more...

Users who are viewing this thread