ICC World T20 Mini Mafia! - Game End.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ICC-WT20-2010.jpg

ICC World T20 Mini Mafia

I am running this as a fix to Tom's Ashes Edition problems involving a number of people dropping out, not really wanting to participate and his current relationship troubles. :facepalm.So his is being postponed.

If your reading this Tom, well, run!

Anyway, about this game, I'm looking at between 9/12 people I reckon and will run as a team based game, moving away from our normal format of Mafia, Town, Cult, and then a couple of Lone Wolfs, this will run with around 3-5 teams in the game, each one striving to be the World T20 Champions. So much like it's title, this should be short and sweet.

So, Signs Ups have begun, be aware you can only confirm your interest. I will then decide if you are capable of actually being active and posting. Only sign up, if you feel you can be active, if you do not want to play as you feel it is mafia over kill then don't play. This is just a stop gap for people who will want to play. This will start either tonight, or on Wednesday morning as I am going to a Black Eyed Peas concert tomorrow, Cheryl Cole as the warm up. ;)

Alive
1. treva
3. LongLegs
4. Maney2k9
5. hMarka
6. BKB1991
7. The Spin
9. hedger_14
10. mattfb
12. Mad

Dead
Blake was Dawlat Ahmadzai, Minnow, Team Afghanistan
ZoraxDoom was You are James Anderson, Swing It to Win It, Team England.
guddu was You are Kevin Pietersen, figjam, Team England

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2

Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, it shouldn't last too long. Considering I can count on both of you, you guys are in.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
LL, your good.
Aditya, I'm afraid not, but you will be on stand by.

P

pcfan123

me, love the idea of a limited bunch of players. Helps eliminate inactives and retards

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
This seems to good to pass. :D
Ah Well, Count me in, If I pass the admission test :o

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah you do BKB. I have a few other people I'm hoping will join.

Users who are viewing this thread